Wednesday, February 17, 2010

あばよ Business Travel (Part 2)

Incredible India! The one country that I visited the most throughout my 3 years. (Darn one page Indian visas took up so many pages of my passport) Hot Curries, unbelievable(-y bad) traffic, opulent hotels beside sprawling slums, overloaded trains, beggers vs super-rich people etc. etc. - Achar! I have a pretty good idea of what it's all about now. Can't say whether I love it or hate it though, I can only say it like the tourism propaganda does - It's Incredible! Be prepared for a sensory overload should you go there. For now, I can only offer some pretty tame photos...


Gateway to India - Mumbai

Corner of Taj Mahal Palace and Tower Hotel (before the bomb blast)

It's not the Taj Mahal, it's Humayan's Tomb - New Delhi

Beautiful isn't it - no crowd at all, they're all at the Taj Mahal

Sunset at the Marriot Beach Resort - Goa

Church & Convent of St Francis of Assissi - Goa

Ruins of Golconda Fort - Hyderabad

Front entrance to the fort

Another view of the sprawling ruins

No comments: