Friday, April 07, 2006

New Useful Links Section & 'Singapore Chic'

I've got a new useful links section! 5 new links.

Couch Surfing project, Hospitality Club & Global Freeloaders.com let u stay for free at a member's place when you travel around the world- Cool! Of the 3, my favourite is the Couch Surfing project coz of its snazzy interface and security measures, but the Hospitality club has more members. I just hosted a great Lithuanian couple, Arvydas and Jolita(check out the picks in my new 'Singapore Chic' Blog) through the Couch Surfing project, and am currently hooking up with couchsurfers in Greece for my trip in June. Try it- it's fun and it's a great form of cross-cultural exchange.

Igougo's a website offering independent traveller reviews. I wrote a couple as well. Check them out under 'ExtremeWanderlust'. Also, don't forget to check out my new blog on Singapore.

No comments: